Get Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and Transform Your Sales, Marketing and Service
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM is the comprehensive class leading Customer Relationship Management system that including modules such as Sales, Marketing and Service Management. Microsoft Dynamics® CRM helps organization win more customers and grow more profitable relationships with existing customers.
With over a decade of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, Candlewest helps organizations throughout BC, Alberta and Western Canada realize the tangible benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in their organizations. We help organizations integrate and implement customer relationship management systems into their organizations to give them a 360 degree view of their organization and increase revenues for their business.
Watch Candlewest clients discuss their CRM and ERP implementations.
| ||"Candlewest provided us with consultants that were professional, knowledgeable and bring industry best practices to the table." |
Chris Goodman, VP of Technology, G&F Financial
Related Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Resources
CRM and Social Networks
CRM Investment in a Down Economy
White Paper: Sales Productivity
CRM Sales Force Automation Data Sheet
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Power Couple
The Total Impact of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM for Manufacturing
Effective customer relationship management connects sales, marketing, and services across a diverse array of manufacturing relationships.
- Efficiently manage your complex relationships—including partners, direct and indirect sales channels, distributors, retailers, and service providers.
- Gain cross-organizational insights and automate processes to drive a consistent customer service experience and boost productivity.
- Quickly develop and deploy enterprise applications that streamline and optimize the manufacturing process using the xRM framework.
CRM High Tech Manufacturing
CRM Industrial Equipment Manufacturing
CRM Manufacturing Composite
CRM Chemical Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM for Government
State and local government and federal agencies can serve citizens and businesses more effectively with Microsoft Dynamics CRM services for government. Your organization can:
- Automate processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Use technology to support collaboration and decision making across departments and agencies.
- Rapidly deliver e-government, citizen service, and other government applications with the xRM framework.
CRM Grant Management
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Government
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Municipalities
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM for Financial Services
From retail banking and wealth management to insurance, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can give you a comprehensive view of your customer, so you can:
- Help build customer loyalty by delivering consistent, high-level customer service across all channels.
- Identify high-value clients andtake advantage of new revenue opportunities.
- Extend the value of your IT investment by integrating with your core systems and existing applications.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Office 365
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM for Professional Services
Get tools to boost your success, whether your firm is in IT, advertising, legal, accounting, engineering, real estate, or another service industry. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can:
- Gain deeper insights into your business and attract and retain clients with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Drive more business by optimizing the client management life cycle.
- Quickly develop custom, easy-to-use solutions with the application development platform components and the xRM framework.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Professional Services Case Study
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM for Healthcare Providers
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, healthcare providers can improve the delivery of care, lower costs, and help patients manage their health. Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM tools, you can:
- Streamline administrative tasks so you can concentrate on patient needs.
- Coordinate care more effectively with shared access to patient information.
- Improve patient experience and quality of care with applications developed with the xRM framework.
Microsoft Dynamics Healthcare Data Sheet
Microsoft Dynamics Healthcare Fact Sheet
Microsoft Dynamics Healthcare Patient Management
Microsoft Dynamcis® CRM for Health and Social Services
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help health and social services organizations reduce inefficiencies, optimize care plans, and improve financial management. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can:
- Get a 360-degree view of your clients.
- Reduce administrative burdens and facilitate cross-agency collaboration and coordination.
- Quickly develop health and social service applications using the xRM framework.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Health and Social Services Fact Sheet
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM for Education
Schools and universities can use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to improve efficiency and get the most from their existing resources. Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can:
- Get a 360-degree view of your school, district, or campus with tools for educators and administrators that are easy to use and manage.
- Increase productivity and enhance collaboration.
- Quickly develop applications for learning, education, research, faculty, and student management with the xRM framework.
Microsoft Dynamcis CRM Education Fact Sheet
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM for Retail
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, retailers can gain a comprehensive understanding of customers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you:
- Develop compelling product and service offerings, create and manage a customer loyalty program, and optimize the client management life cycle to drive more business success.
- Improve customer service by disseminating real-time information across various departments and systems.
- Quickly develop and deliver applications to improve the customer experience and provide better insight into customers with the xRM framework.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Retail Fact Sheet
Microsoft Dynamics® CRM for Media Organizations
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps media companies become more successful by better serving the needs of their audiences and partners. With a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, you can:
- Profile audiences more effectively and provide clients with consistent, high-quality service.
- Develop deeper relationships with advertisers and track complex interactions with content licensees and content providers.
- Rapidly develop media, content, and business applications using the xRM framework.